Argon 18's flagship time trial/triathlon frame has received a facelift. The entirely redesigned and streamlined front end is now lighter, more integrated and sleeker. It still offers the same great adjustment options the E-118 is already famous for.
The updated E-118 will be your best ally when it comes down to shaving precious minutes off your fastest bike split. How can you make a great frameset even better? Here’s how Argon 18 made it happen..
- New ONEness 3.0 concept -
Introducing the “Virtual Stem” in a new streamlined front end. It’s sleek. It’s more integrated. And yet, it offers as many adjustment options as before. Welcome to the ONEness 3.0 evolution.
- New reversible AHB7500 carbon handlebar -
Finely tuned fit through 10cm height adjustment for armrests and time trial extensions. Comfort adapted to each riders’ specifics needs.
The AHB7500 weighs almost 100g less than the 2014 E-118 handlebar.
- Design Features -
• Integrated BB86 bottom bracket
• Aero frame optimized by virtual windtunnel development (CFD): 8% better aerodynamic results than the E114
• Monocoque construction featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
• 7105 HM Carbon composite maximizing stiffness to weight ratios. The E118 frame is 14% lighter versus the E114 without sacrificing the optimal balance between stiffness and comfort.
• NEW ONEness 3.0 Concept: simplified cockpit offering more fit options than ever (65mm/95mm stem on each frame size)
• AHB7500 reversible carbon handlebar with 10cm of height adjustment and TT extentions (2 sets), offering a “custom” fit for every rider.
• E118 monocoque carbon fork with external aero steerer (343g fork alone)
• Innovative AFS-Tri Geometry with BB-Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket) for even more stability
• Integrated fork crown race